GroundWork group is a leading provider of nonprofit technology services and solutions. With more than ten years of experience working with a diverse group of nonprofits, we have the expertise to deliver sustainable technology support for your environment.
“You stay focused on your cause – We’ll stay focused on your technology”
IT Infrastructure Assessments
- GWg helps align your technical capability to your strategic goals.
- IT Infrastructure Assessment & Recommendations to increase capacity, streamline systems and secure nonprofit information.
- Business and Technology Review to outline necessary steps for technology improvement and to learn which technology tools will be most beneficial to increase your capacity to perform the work of your core mission.
Hardware as a Service
Upgrading desktop and laptop computers can overwhelm a nonprofit organization with a significant investment and tends to impact their financial stability. Hardware as a Service is a less expensive way to provide your staff with the proper equipment bundled with our unlimited managed services including remote monitoring, anti-virus, and monthly on-site technical health checks. Nonprofits are charged on a monthly basis, which helps spread the cost. Benefits include:
- Reliable cost forecasting. Hardware as a Service is offered on a fixed monthly payment, enabling nonprofits to reliably forecast their IT costs over several years. All support, maintenance and repair cost are included in our service fee.
- Up-to-date technology. Every 36 months, we will replace your computer hardware with new equipment that reflects the needs of your organization. As more nonprofits embrace digital media, online software subscriptions, and tablets, your technology requirements need to change to support the mission.
- Security and reliability. Nonprofits rarely have the resources available to maintain their systems, protect their data and keep their systems backed up in the event of a disaster. Our Hardware as a Service solution includes monitoring, anti-virus, and unlimited technical support.
On-site and Remote Managed Services
- Daily, remote technical monitoring and support.
- Scheduled monthly on-site technical health checks.
- Customer portal access to view ticket queues, technicians’ notes and invoices.
- Ability to create support requests via email, customer portal or help desk phone support..
- Direct issue resolution available via technical help desk phone support (614.884.7780 ext 116)available at an hourly billable rate to address complicated issues..
A Security Assessment Specialist dedicated to serving your organization will assist in completing your nonprofit assessment
Data/Application Cloud Migration
GroundWork group can assist with your virtual off-site data solutions including Microsoft Office 365. There is no need to purchase or maintain an on-site server for your email, data storage and backup needs, when Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint are available via web browsers, tablets and smartphones.
Microsoft 365 Migration
A GWg IT Specialist dedicated to serving your organization will head in the migration and implementation of Microsoft 365