Nonprofit IT Forum
Our networking forum is offered the second Wednesday of every month to all nonprofit staff interested in nonprofit technology.
Learn which technology tools will be most beneficial to increase your capacity to perform the work of your core mission and to outline necessary steps for technology improvement.
- Collaborate with other IT professionals
- Sharpen your skills and stay up to date
- Enhance your nonprofit’s IT environment
- Gain the capacity to serve your community and clients
- Networking opportunities
- Topic driven discussion
- View Current Presentation
Forum hours are from 12pm-1:30pm, and lunch will be provided. For more information or to register please contact Maria Welter at (firstname.lastname@example.org),614-884-7780 ext 104.