Civic IMS users group
A peer-to-peer learning and networking forum offered on the third Tuesday of every month to all Civic IMS users. Attendees define the topic for decision while supporting questions, concerns and feedback.
- Peer-to-peer learning and networking among Civic IMS users at other nonprofits
- Share tips on how you manage gift tracking, ticket buyers, blast email contacts, donor appeals, etc
- Help one another work smarter, not harder
- Learn about new features you could add to your system
- Valuable tips on using the Civic IMS tools
- Online Civic IMS Handbooks
For more information or to register for the IMS users group
Please contact Monica Harris (email@example.com) 614-884-7780.,ext 113
Program and networking opportunities to help you in your role as an IT professional matched with a nonprofit board of directors.